Escala Family Dentistry
- 2,277 S.F. Complete Interior and Exterior Renovation and Expansion of Free Standing Building
- C/B Finish Level
- 5 Treatment Rooms
- Waiting Room, Greeting Area, Kid Zone, Appointment Center
- New roof, new parking lot, new landscaping
Amazing Transformation: Turned an Auto Garage into a Beautiful Practice
Increase Practice Production with Open Work Flow
Escala Family Dentistry outgrew its old location on Federal Boulevard and saw an opportunity to relocate a few blocks away into a free standing building. In it’s past life, the building was an old auto garage. Dr. Escala had a vision of what the practice could be despite the rundown facade.
Superior Builders worked with Dr. Escala to created a beautiful, functional dental office complete with 5 treatment rooms, a waiting area, greeting area, kid zone, reception area, appointment center, consult room, sterilization area and huge parking area.
- Challenges: Almost nothing from the old structure could be used. There were zoning and change-of-use issues that needed to be resolved through the City and County of Denver.
- Solutions: SBCo was diligent with the City and County of Denver. We were also aggressive with pricing terms and schedules given the circumstances enabling us to complete a project others said couldn’t be done.
- Major Successes: Dr. Escala says he’s seen substantial growth with his new office. The biggest improvement: the flow helps staff work better. “It allows us to see more patients,” says Dr. Escala. “We have seen a higher case acceptance. People see a nice location and new equipment and don’t hesitate to accept treatment.”