ClearChoice Dental Implant Center
- 4,950 S.F. Interior Renovation and Tenant Finish
- $138.13 /S.F. Construction Cost
- Waiting room, reception/control, administrative office, conference room
- Transaction room, 2 consult rooms, 3 recoveries, 2 implant rooms, exam room, 3 treatment rooms
- Lab and wet lab, sterilization, iCAT, mechanical room
- 2 restrooms, private office
Double entry created, providing a more dramatic appearance
Perfect flow optimization between clinical consultation sides, positively impacting revenue
As part of a nation-wide expansion, the leadership team from ClearChoice hired Superior Builders Co. to design and build the Fort Lauderdale location. As part of a Dental Services Organization with multiple centers, they like to have a consistent look and feel that is consistent with their brand. However, the Florida Doctor/Owner wanted some of his own design flair that incorporated more of a beach oriented theme.
Superior Builders worked with Mr. Mosher and the Doctor to create and build a design that blended the elements he wanted with requirements for brand consistency within ClearChoice.
- Challenges: As the company grew, very few of us had the knowledge or experience to manage the project and interface with all the different parties involved, including the local permitting authority. We had leased a unique space and had concerns about creating the right feeling of openness and flow.
- Solutions: The team at SBCo. created a design that was efficient for traffic flow between clinical areas and consult rooms. They found a way to increase the ceiling height and also got permission from the owner to have a double door entry which created a more dramatic appearance.
- Major Successes: In spite of permitting delays, the center was opened on time, with an integrated design allowing for excellent work flow. ClearChoice clinics tend to be very busy, and working with a team that had knowledge of how doctors and staff function on a daily basis optimized patient care and revenue.